Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye!

I've had a great time doing this blog. It was one of my earliest blogs that I thought I can sustain, but time decided to disagree so after I discover I am unable to travel as much as I like, I feel it is not doing justice to this blog since visitors will only get to read old posts which are still relevant though if you should be visiting Malaysia. No country is perfect but here in Malaysia you will discover enchantments amidst a multicultural environment and a crazy choice of foods and goods you can savor and buy home.

This is my last post. It has being worthwhile writing here, and great to have you visiting. If you like to read more of what I write please visit my currently most active blog at Mrs Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter Blog.

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

hadi said...

hi my website is
www.medaderangi.com
thank.